^^

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

CELEBRITY Q AND A: THE GREAT ANGELINA JOLIE.

DATA HARD:"Is there any way...you can make peace,with ex-husband Brad Pitt? They say he's fallen off the wagon? Can a third & final Tomb Raider movie where YOU finish the trilogy...possible?" ANGELINA JOLIE:"Thank you for asking so thoughtfully. As for Brad, I believe some things are better handled with peace, distance, and respect rather than reopening old chapters. I genuinely hope he continues to find his own path and well-being. ...Tomb Raider brings back so many memories. Lara Croft was such an important part of my life, and I understand why people still hope for a third chapter. The idea of returning to that world is certainly something fans can dream about, but there would be many things to consider before making it a reality. For now, I’m grateful that those films still mean so much to people."

No comments:

Later.