EU

Thursday, September 29, 2016

CELEBRITY Q AND A: 5X LADY WRESTLING CHAMPION, MELINA!



Factoids: IMDB

I asked the largely, villainous WWE lady wrestler, what TV show she would want to do? 
Melina Perez said, she couldn't decide, because her interests are too numerous.
Perez said, "I could get into acting, it would be awesome-because there's longevity in there. Plus, If I'm going to do something -I have to put 100 percent into it." Perez concurred that, "People Love Me, because I'm the one (the audience) loves to hate."

Finally, after that answer- she decided she might like to do, Once Upon a Time, because she idolized the main villain (the Lady Mayor/Wicked Queen) played by Lana- on the show. "She's Amazing! She's a good villain! You (truly) want her to be good,but stay the same.That's the type of person, people see me as (playing)!," concluded Perez.

  She dressed up as Wonder Woman,due to loving Lynda Carter take- on the iconic role. She charmingly states, "That's what I grew up! It's hard for me to accept the new change" with Godot's Xena wear for Diana T. Prince. We both agreed Gal Godot is good.Still, she has yet to truly look like the character or instill the girl-next-door vibe,as Carter did so well, like she stepped out of a comic book. After praising Carter's sexiness a little more,we both determined that this was, Zack Snyder's fault. 






















































No comments:

Later.